Saturday, February 3, 2018

I like you more than ice cream....


I was excited to have an excuse to play with more of my Reverse Confetti goodies.  I used the Forever My Love paper pack as it worked perfectly for the PINspirational challenge. 

To add some interest to the background, I used the Tall Stripe Panel die.  I then die cut the ice cream cone using the Love and Ice Cream die.  It is mounted on foam squares.  Finally I stamped the sentiment from the Love and Ice Cream stamp set and cut it apart.

Playing along with:


PINspirational

Simon Says - Anything goes






Now don't forget to play along with my Inspired By Challenge.... $25 Gift card up for grabs!


8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks as yummy as ice-cream! Terrific card!

Danni Reid said...

LOVE this!

LeAnne said...

LOL....my friend and I were just discussing ice cream! This is so cute..and a stamp set I should get because I am pretty sure that ice cream is my most favorite thing in the world to eat. Chocolate chip cookies a close second!
And wash them both down with coffee! I have to stop now. Anyway, adorable creation!

Marlena M. said...

Fantastic layers of scoops! Love the stacked sentiments too Laurel~

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Laurel! I love that cute ice cream!
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Kreative Kymona said...

Hello Laurel!!! Your card is so cute. I love your ice cream cone. I love the texture and the many layers you created. The colors you choose are awesome too. I want ice cream now. Thank you so much for playing along with CASology this week.

https://bharatinayudu.com/ said...

Hi Laurel! What a fun card! the layers add so much interest. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CASology this week.

Hugs
Bharati

Maikreations said...

This is such a cool card ;o) Love the design and the colours! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational Challenges with your creation

01 09 10