Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Gingerbread Matcha Latte gift basket


I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today with a little gingerbread themed gift basket. For more information be sure to pop on over there!

I have a gingerbread matcha gift basket to share today.... recipes on how to use the matcha to make lattes are at the end of the post (includes bulletproof matcha for you keto lovers)






Don't forget to play along with the Coffee Lovers Bloghop.... LOTS of great prizes up for grabs.

I am also playing along with:





Now the recipes for the latte... I have gingerbread themed matcha and it is yummy but there are a couple of ways I like to have it.

In the morning I may have it as a bulletproof latte.

1tsp of gingerbread matcha
1tsp of gingerbread spices
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 TBSP MCT oil
1TBSP grassfed butter
sweetener to taste (I use Stevia)

Heat all of this up in a microwave.  Add boiling water (about 1 cup).  Put all in a blender and blend until smooth.  Enjoy.... for an added treat, top with whip cream.


It also makes a great afternoon pick me up:

1tsp gingerbread matcha
1tsp gingerbread spices
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
sweetener to taste (maple syrup, vanilla, sugar or stevia)

Heat all of this in a microwave.  Add boiling water and then blend.  Serve with frothed milk.


13 comments:

MariLynn said...

What a cute gift. Love how you stapled the little snowman to the twine. Love how it lets him swing and hang.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic gift idea! Yummy!

Bunny said...

Cute gift set. Love that gingerbread man. [Bunny]

New Creations said...

Delicious, love the gingerbread guys!

Chark said...

love this!

Billie A said...

wonderful gift idea and looks like an awesome recipe. thanks.

Shelly said...

This is sooo cute!!

Unknown said...

Super cute, great gift idea.....I need to try the recipe! Thank you for sharing!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun project! Thanks for sharing the recipes too!

Lisa said...

So sweet and adorable! Awesome gift!

Gayatri said...

Adorable gift tag. I love it. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Gift It challenge. Gayatri xx

Jeanne said...

Super cute gift presentation, Laurel. Those images are just adorable. True confession, because I must live under a rock. I had to look up what matcha is. I had no idea. Sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing! :)

sharon g said...

I LOVE THE CUP WITH GOODIES POKING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01 09 10