Sunday, December 24, 2017

Bubbling over with a trio of cards

Once again.... playing around with the Bubble Over stamp and die set and the Bubbles and Fizz paper... available very soon!

Today I decided to use the set to create some 'adult' themed cards.

First up, I stamped the bottle on kraft paper and then die cut them out.  One of them is mounted on foam squares.  Of course for an added detail, the bottle caps had to be included.

I used the bubble die to add a bit of detail to the background paper.

I then wanted to use more of the scraps and also show how to use the stamp and die set for clean and simple cards as well.  So many fun options for this set. I stamped the bubbles on the panel, the bottle is mounted on foam squares.


For even more dimension, I also mounted the main panel on foam strips.

I was inspired by this sketch:


Finally, I wanted to share how you can use this set with previous releases.  I have used scraps from the Coffee Break paper collection. Once again, the bottle is mounted on foam squares.  I also added a sentiment die cut to this one.



Playing along with:

Simon Says: Party Time
Now I must clean my house and prepare for the big guy coming tonight!  

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Terrific trio of delight, Laurel. The colors in this collection are really fun and a little bit retro and I like that a lot. I also like how you die cut the bubbles. Such a fun detail. I always like seeing the little staples. Very fun cards. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

Teresa Kline said...

these are the cutest cards, luv the colors and texture! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

01 09 10