Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Sending Warm Thoughts

I'm sure I've said it... but I'll say it again... I'm so done with hot and am looking forward to the cooler days of fall.

Of course with fall, comes.... another of my favorites... pumpkin spice!  YUM!

I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today with this card I created using the new Hug in a Mug set from Stampin' UP! More details on the CLC blog so be sure to hop on over there.




I was inspired by the Cupcake Inspiration photo for this week:
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.ca/2017/09/cic421-inspired-by-stamping.html



2 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

Great Autumn card! I love the worn wood look of the background. And a great use of our colour scheme this week. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Indy's Designs said...

I love the pumpkin and coffee theme! Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie

01 09 10