Monday, March 6, 2017

Sweet gift ensemble

Today I am sharing a little ensemble with you.  I used the Tasty Treat paper by Stampin' UP!

I used the Plain Pint Container along with the Pint Size Wrap die... both are from Papertrey Ink.  I am filling it with goodies for an ice cream sundae (sprinkles, sauce, etc) and will be giving it as a little gift along with some ice cream cones, scoop and ice cream.  How fun hey?

The little ice cream tag on the container was created with stamps and dies from the Cool Treats Bundle by Stampin' UP! The 'delicious' sentiment is from Baked Goods die set by Echo Park. Of cousrse all tied off with twine :)

I spread some faux snow on the large ice cream cone just for some added detail.


To create the cone I used the dies from The Biggest Birthday Ever bundle set by Stampin' UP!  I then stitched around the main pieces before adhering the cherry and snow.  I then added the 'sweet' sentiment from Echo Park Sweet Cupcake die. I then stamped a sentiment from the Endless Birthday stamp set by Stampin' UP! before mounting the cone on foam squares




8 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, how adorable! What a fabulous and fun treat set, Laurel! Such a sweet idea, and SO beautifully done! I LOVE the patterned ice cream cones, and adding the faux snow was such a clever idea! Love the double tags and all the pretty papers! This just makes me smile!

Jeanne said...

What a fabulous gift set, Laurel. Great theme executed wonderfully with the papers and stamps you used. Those ice cream cones look delicious and filling the carton with ice cream sundae goodies is very fun! Great job!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Fantastic gift set!!! Love the colors you've chosen and that ice-cream cone is adorable sweet. Thank you for joining us at Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your ice cream cone looks good enough to eat Laurel and I am wowed by your cute ice cream tub gift set - what a fun idea! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurel, this is fabulous! I love that faux snow on the cone and the stitching is amazing! Such a fun gift idea! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week! XX

~amy~ said...

oh my, this is AWESOME.

Crystal Komara said...

Laurel, this is super SWEET! What a fun idea using the carton to go along with the ice cream card. Love it! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players! Crystal, DT

LeAnne said...

Every time I look in the PP gallery, I see another sweet treat from you! You had me at ICE CREAM with this ensemble! So cute!!! The packaging is almost as good as the ice cream treats inside!

01 09 10