Monday, February 13, 2017

cutest Easter bunny ever

Wow, it has been awhile since I scrapbooked!  Hopefully I do it more often, but I won't hold my breath ;)

I used the Bloom collection by Crate Paper as it was perfect for these adorable Easter photos I took last year.  They sure do grow fast.  I forgot that she was more interested in eating the props than posing, LOL


I also added some stickers by SRM Stickers.

I cut the title with my Silhouette.  

Playing along with the Stuck Sketches challenge: 

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Even if you haven't scrapbooked in a while, you can't tell that you were in any way rusty. This is a fabulous layout. Of course you had the most adorable little bunny to work with! Sweet photos and great job with all the elements. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

What a great layout - love the layers asn stitching - Super cute pictures

ÅsaJ said...

Amazing page!!! Love it with all the nice details! The photo´s are so cute! Thank you for joining Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

Laura Creates said...

This is so darling, love the sweet pics and perfect accents! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches, I was super happy to see your name pop up in our link ups!

Mandy Melville said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute!! The colours are perfect and those photos are just adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is so stinking adorable and pretty!!! I love the darling photos and all your lovely details. Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

01 09 10