Saturday, January 28, 2017

A little Shabby Chic today

Real time crafting and posting here and I have to be quick as my grand daughter will be here shortly as we babysit every Saturday.

I used the Bloom Collection by Crate Paper.  I think I need to order another pack :)

First up, I paired it with the Bowl of Sunshine stamp set by Papertrey Ink.  

To stamp the word lemonade, I taped off the words on the stamp I didn't want, inked the stamp, took off the tape and then stamped.  The bowl is mounted on foam squares for dimension.


Playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches: 

And once again in the Fusion challenge with the colors: 


Next up, some fussy cutting and some dies.  You know me and my tea... I'm all over this tea cup :)

I fussy cut the tea cup from some of the pattern paper then mounted on foam squares.  I then die cut some sugar cubes and a spoon using a Simon Says Die.  Then of course some stitching... I love my stitching!

Playing along with Sketch Saturday: 






6 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

My Goodness, you make Shabby Chic look so fabulous!! I really love these cards and have saved them for inspiration. I want to make a card with the triangles top and bottom like your first one today - I've never seen that before (that I remember!) and I really love the look!! Hugs!!

~amy~ said...

So super pretty!!!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow beautiful cards! Shabby chic at its finest! Love these!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic cards, Laurel. I adore the vintage charm on both. You just are so good at the cards you make. Delightful and charming, full of wonderful goodness! Thanks for sharing! Happy to see you got some crafty time. :)

Jen Brum said...

These are such beautiful cards! I love that bowl of lemons! All that stitching is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Claire Grantham said...

Beautiful cards, love the shabby chic feel, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this time. Claire DT

01 09 10