Saturday, October 8, 2016

Not one to brag...

I got a fun order from Simon Says Stamp and couldn't wait to play with some of the goodies.

The first thing I inked up was this Art Impressions stamp (One to Brag).  I thought the Harvest Collection by Pebbles went well.  I fussy cut the pie from one of the pieces in the Mixed Bag of die cuts and used it to replace it with the cake in her hand.  


I mounted the image on foam squares for added dimension.  


I am playing along with the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch:

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Ha ha! That's a good one! You did a terrific job on this card. Great paper choices. Your paper piecing always looks wonderful. Well done! Thanks for the smile.

Karen Day said...

Laurel, I love how you did the Thanksgiving version of this stamp set!! Fun card :o)

Leigh Penner said...

Very fun take on the sketch!

Rebekah Weckerly said...

Very cute!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, too funny! And a seriously awesome take on that sketch! Love the paper you used, and love the paper piecing on her fabulous outfit!

01 09 10