Monday, April 11, 2016

Hello World - Planner Pages, Journal and then the Layout!

Oh I'm bad.  I have been so busy lately, feeling somewhat like a hamster in a wheel!  I was up on the My Mind's Eye and Scrapbook Adhesives Blog with my first layout of my Greece Trip.

I have used the Hello World papers which I used on my planner pages:


I then used the papers to alter some little notebooks for my daughter, husband and myself to document our trip to Greece.


The papers were also perfect for creating some luggage tags with the Self Laminating Pouches - so quick and easy!


So finally here is the layout.  Of course I used the E-Z Runner Grand to adhere the main pieces.  


See that airplane cut out on the corner:  That is the leftover negative piece when I created the little journals!  I just cut it out and used it as an accent.



I also used a piece of the packaging as I thought it made for a great tag to tuck in behind my cluster. 

Thanks for stopping by, I know I don't post as much as I used to.... my weekend crafty time is taken up playing with my grand daughter and our house is like grand central station with a constant stream of visitors who know, that they will most likely get to see my grand daughter if they pop over!  Lots of fun!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

These are awesome!!

Jeanne said...

So fabulous! What a lucky family! I'm sure you had the trip of a lifetime. And playing with your granddaughter is priceless. You go!

Becca Sadler said...

Enjoy the changes that have occurred in your family and the opportunities to create memories with your loved ones!

Crafting-wise, it's interesting to see how you repeated the use of some of your supplies/techniques for the Grecian travels as well as add a few different elements to slightly change between the planner, layouts, tags, and notebooks!!!! Wonderful creations!!!!

01 09 10