Sunday, January 3, 2016

Strawberry Fields Hello

My holidays have quickly gone by and it is back to work tomorrow.  I so enjoy being at home, wish I could do it more!

I have a card to share tonight.  I used the Strawberry Fields collection by Webster's Pages and played along in some challenges.


I fussy cut one of the flower clusters and tucked it in behind one of the little gossamer envelopes.  I then cut another cluster and clipped it to the envelope and finally topped it with a die cut sentiment (Altnew Halftone Hello).


I was inspired by this week's sketch by Retro sketches

I used the colour scheme from the Sunday Stamps challenge:


13 comments:

Lisa said...

Lots of wonderful details on your great card!

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Agi said...

Wow, your card is beautiful! Amazing colours!

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Laurel. It's been nice seeing your work again. Too bad that pesky thing called work (and well, life) gets in the way of being able to play all you want. You made the most of the time you had available, that is for sure. This is so very pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annette Elliott said...

A beautiful card creation! Love all the details and sewing! Thanks so much for joining Sunday Stamps! challenge this week!

Annette Allen said...

wow totally gorgeous.. i love it

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurel, this is gorgeous! I love all the details and fussy cutting! I need to learn to sew on my cards! It looks fabulous! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Linda Handford said...

Love the layering on your card, very pretty.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

gorgeous and I love the big white hello! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Leena Girsa said...

Laurel, this is such a beautiful card! I love everything about it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps...I hope we see you again soon.

Unknown said...

What lovely color choices, Laurel! The papers are gorgeous and I love how you added so many little details...they all add up to a delightful card!! I love the little clothes pin! I always love stitching on cards, I just can't quite manage it myself, lol! Thank you for including Sunday Stamps in your paper crafting fun this week!

01 09 10