Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Frozen Birthday Wishes

Today I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog sharing another birthday card.  Believe it or not, birthday cards are not my favourite to create but I am still working on building my classroom stash :)

For this card I once again, went with the Winter Wonderland collection by Pebbles.  It is such a fun collection to play with.


I used the 3D Foam snowflakes, they are an easy way to add some interest.  Please see the Scrapbook Adhesives Blog for more information.

I was inspired by this week's Curtain Call Challenge:





5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, adorable penguin! Great use of the pattern paper and fun snowflakes. Making birthday cards for your students, while such a wonderful and thoughtful gesture, probably gets old because you have to make so many of them. I remember when I made cards for the staff at my daughters' elementary school one year. It was a definite commitment and not quite as much fun at the end of the year as it was at the beginning. :) That said, I so admire that you do this for your students.

Unknown said...

That penguin! Love him. The card is darling.

Shelly said...

Adorable!!

Annette Allen said...

totally cute.. love that penguin..

Becca Sadler said...

Cute card! It's also super thoughtful of you to extend your crafting to include your students on their very special days! Thanks for being a wonderful role model of compassion to your kiddos!!!

01 09 10