Monday, December 28, 2015

Snow Day cards

I got the inside Christmas put away and the house mostly cleaned and organized so I played.

I used the Snow Day collection by Lawn Fawn and some faux snow to create some winter cards.


First up, I wanted to use the Concord & 9th stamp set that I won Mugs and Mittens and they paired nicely with the Hot Cocoa Die from MFT

Next up I wanted to use the mug from the September KOTM (Our Hearts to Yours) by Unity. I paper pieced it and mounted it with Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives.  I then used a Simon Says die  and some SRM Stickers.  The image is mounted on foam squares.


Tomorrow I tackle the outside Christmas stuff and then my craft room.


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

ok these are too awesome..

Jeanne said...

Boy! You are on quite the roll! Getting the house back in shape and playing so nicely with your crafty things! Two great cards, here. I really like what you have a created. The squares on the second one, allowing the bokeh snow to peek through, look amazing!

~amy~ said...

super LOVE

Becca Sadler said...

These are both super cute cards! I continue to love the pastel cool tones and multiple layers.

01 09 10