Thursday, December 31, 2015

Simple Boys Themed Birthday Cards

One of the things I knew I had to do over the holidays is create some more cards for the students in my class.  I do like to give them a hand made card and I have no more boys cards.

It is actually amazing what you can do with one piece of paper, and some journaling cards.  I used some Bella Blvd products and like I said, I had one piece of paper and a package of journaling cards.  The main images were fussy cut from three of the cards, I then used bits and pieces to add some interest.  The white grid paper are actually journaling cards I have left over from my Project Life days.  As a final step, I used a variety of SRM stickers and then mounted the images on Foam squares.   They are simple but have you ever seen how a grade 1 boy looks after their stuff?!  Not sure if these even get home in one piece sometimes!


I am playing along with the Simon Says challenge:  Party.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them. That navy wood grained paper is dynamite!

Virginia L. said...

I am sure these cards are even more beautiful in real life. The details are absolutely awesome, Laurel. You rock those SRM stickers! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Party” Challenge! Happy 2016! PS: your GD is darling!! I often see her lovely photos over FB. :)

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute.. I love that adorable fox..
Happy New Year

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, you do so well with paper and stickers and doo-dads, Laurel. These look fantastic! Happy New Year!

Jingle said...

These are so cute! Very fun cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

01 09 10