Saturday, October 24, 2015

Peace and Joy

So here I am, third post this week!  Wow, haven't done that in awhile.  And today is a card that is just for fun, yay!  Not only that, I am blogging live :)

The other day I created these tags.  I kept the negative panel from the die cut tree, I knew it would come in handy for a shaker card.  Well I had a bit of time to do some blogging and I came across this week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and it was pefect!

It is hard to tell in the photo but yes it is a shaker card, and inside is white glitter.  A super quick and simple card that will be perfect for mailing.  The cardstock is from My Mind's Eye (Polar Bear Glimmer) and just so you know... the cardstock is a wonderful weight! To create the shaker box I just used some old clear packaging, adhered it to the back of the die cut panel.  Then I mounted it with some Foam Tape, that I carefully adhered on the back of the panel, just outside of the perimeter of the tree.


Both the sentiment and die are from Papertrey Ink.

Here is the sketch:


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Perfect!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne said...

So pretty in white on white. That's some fun glitter you have there and the red star just pops! Great card. So happy for you to have been able to create this! :)

Becca Sadler said...

Gorgeous tree!

01 09 10