Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Stitched Fussy Cutting

It always amazes me what you can create with some paper, good scissors (I use the Micro Tip from CTMH) and foam squares.  Don't get me wrong, I love embellishments but sometimes I like to see what I can do with just paper...

Today I have created a couple of cards using the Stitched collection by American Crafts.  The flowered paper is what sold me.  I love flowers and those colors are so pretty!


Of course some stitching and foam squares for some interest.

Finally some die cut lettering (this one is a PTI die).

Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful...as always!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the fussy cutting!!!!

Jeanne said...

Watch out, Laurel's got her scissors out and is fussy cutting! She's using that to create some beautiful cards! :)

Shelly said...

These are GORGEOUS!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! WOW! Way to ROCK the patterned paper, my friend! Your fussy cutting is out of this world!

01 09 10