Friday, January 2, 2015

Let it Snow

I have to thank everyone for the wonderful comments on my blog the last couple of days!

I played in my craft room today.  I wanted to yesterday but I just had a lazy day and didn't do much of anything!

I used my Necessities Woods by My Mind's Eye along with some dies from My Favorite Things.  I just love the chicken wire die!



I am playing along with a couple of challenges.
First the sketch is from My Favorite Things
I was inspired by the colors and theme of the Curtain Call challenge:



13 comments:

dstandard said...

Fabulous card - great take!

Julia Aston said...

What sweet felt mittens!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING those mittens!!!!

Amy Martin said...

I love your card. perfect inspiration. It is a beauty.

Becca Sadler said...

Way to go! Wonderful Winter Wish! Thanks for including your inspiration connections!!

Jeanne said...

Nice card, love the mittens!!

~amy~ said...

laurel, this is perfect. I love everything about it.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!! Thanks for playing at the Curtain Call!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Love the cute mittens. Nice take on the inspiration photo. Thanks for playing along with us at The Curtain Call.

Brande @ Scrapstorian said...

I had to tell you, I just love love love this card - so beautiful!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, little feltie mittens! LOVE them!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous, Laurel! Love the pair of felt mittens! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Marisa said...

Fabulous! Love the woodgrain in the bg, the chicken wire and the felt mittens are just too cute. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call.

01 09 10