Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Warm up with Tea

The hustle and bustle of December is already starting and I am preparing to dive into my report cards as well...maybe not dive - perhaps wade in would be more appropriate ;)  I am trying to get a few little stocking stuffers out of the way so I am ready for those little gifts that are needed.  I decided to create a little tea themed package using the Oh Deer collection by Fancy Pants.


The stamps and dies are from Papertrey Ink.

I have a few tea lover friends, so now I am ready with a little gift for them should the occasion arise.

10 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a wonderful gift idea and so well presented! Oooohhhh, good luck with those report cards!

Bananastamper said...

So cute, love all the little details as usual! Good luck with the report cards!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING those layers on the tag!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

the perfect little treat.. love it

Unknown said...

Deliciously delightful. And that glittery clothes pin...oh my!

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful layered tag for your gift bag!

Ashley Horton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Horton said...

Such a cute idea, Laurel! Love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable, Laurel! Love the layered tags and your embellishments are always amazing. Really loving the little kraft mug on here with the candy cane. Such a sweet little stocking stuffer gift!

dstandard said...

This is just adorable Laurel! Love the laying of the tags ! The embellishments are just perfect!

01 09 10