Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Homemade with Love Recipe Page

A friend of mine is going to a shower on the weekend.  Each guest has been asked to bring an 8 X 8 recipe page.  She asked me if I would make it for her.  I knew which papers I was going to use as the Homemade with Love by Carta Bella has been calling for awhile now! ;)  I made a pocket and the top recipe card is just attached with the clothespin.  That way my friend can write her recipe on it and it is removable.  I used a few Unity Stamps for some accents, love the coffee stain.



5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Love this..

Unknown said...

So pretty and what a great idea!

Lisa Lara said...

I love the feel to this Laurel.

Bananastamper said...

great page, love the fun papers!

Jeanne said...

What a neat idea. The page looks fantastic!

01 09 10