Friday, June 20, 2014

Birthday Wishes and SRM Stickers

Today is bittersweet.  It is my last post as a SRM Stickers Design Team Member (not my last post using SRM Stickers though!)I have truly enjoyed my time on the SRM Stickers Design Team.  Susan is very generous and so wonderful to work for.  I do look forward to seeing who the new lucky Design Team members will be!

I am up on the SRM Stickers Blog today with a couple more birthday cards that I created for the students in my class.  I used the new Birthday Wishes collection by Pebbles.


For more information and some close ups please visit the SRM Stickers Blog.  





7 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Laurel! Great cards!! I am inspired to try's to imitate them! I don't have a sewing machine up here, but I have stitching stamps! Wish me luck - work work is just awesome!

Audrey Pettit said...

So adorable, Laurel, and such a fun use for those round birthday stickers!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!

yyam said...

Bright and beautiful cards!

yyam said...

Bright and beautiful cards!

Becca Sadler said...

Great uses of layering papers and embellishments! Kudos!!

Jeanne said...

You sure represented SRM well, and these cards are no exception! Great job. You sure do have a great eye for the random on purpose layering and wield a mean sewing to add great texture streak!:)

01 09 10