Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A little Me-ology

The Fancy Pants Design Team are hopping along with Taylored Expressions this week!  Be sure to check out the Fancy Pants Blog everyday for lots of great inspiration!

I was up yesterday using the fun Me-ology collection.  LOVE this collection!  I can't wait to create even more projects with it!

First up is a card that I created.  I am always in need of flat, mailable Thank You cards so using the Many Minis set was perfect.  I just layered the paper, one of the tags and a couple of ticket stubs from the collection.  I fussy cut the lady from some of the pattern paper. I like the addition of a little circle sentiment.  This was a quick and easy card to create.


Next up, I have created a Wine Bottle Tag.  This would be perfect for so many occasions!  Once again, the lady was fussy cut from the pattern paper.  I then punched and layered some circles onto the Wine Bottle Tag.  The sentiment from the Witty Wine Quotes fits with the lady very well! I then just clipped on one of the mini tags and tickets from the Me-ology collection to finish it all off.





There are some fabulous prizes up for grabs so be sure to check out the Fancy Pants Blog everyday for how you can win!

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!! :)

Bananastamper said...

Both are so fun! Love the "airmail" feel of the first!

Annette Allen said...

wow awesome card and love the wine topper... such a fun idea..

~amy~ said...

Such FUN cards!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the vintage feel!!!!!

Rose said...

fab card and tag!!!! :)

Jeanne said...

Great work, Laurel! Sure looks like you enjoyed working with these products. That paper you fussy cut from must have some fabulous images on it. The two you chose look terrific.

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so cute and fun, Laurel! Absolutely love your designs! The vintage feel is right up my alley!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome card and tag, Laurel!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome card and tag, Laurel!

01 09 10