Saturday, January 11, 2014

Using up some older paper

For some reason as CHA and new releases are happening I feel the need to use some of my older stash... Today I played with the Trend Setter collection by Fancy Pants, one of my favorites, love the colors and patterns!


On this card I used my Cricut to cut the large star and the smaller ones are cut with a MFT die.  The stamp is the I am Woman set by Unity.



The stamp on this one is the Celebrate Stamp set.  I have also used a Creative Embellishements chipboard anchor along with some My Mind's Eye enamel dots and May Arts twine.

On this second card I was inspired by the Unscripted Sketches sketch.



10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! I love love love the stars and the anchor!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the paper!!! and the colors are great!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome cards Laurel, and I love how you used the Trendsetter collection!!

Patty Albertson said...

Beautiful! It's always such a good feeling to use up some of your stash! Thanks for playing along with US this week!

Anonymous said...

Great cards! Love the clean look of them (even with all the gorgeous detail). I really like the combination of the anchor along with the stars ~ cool!
Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches!

Jeanne said...

Amazing! How do you keep track of all these sketches/products that you use? What is your typical work flow? You've got to have some method to your creativity that allows you to crank out such fabulous results time after time. I'm blown away when I think of all that you are able to create and the consistency if the quality of your work. Like I said, amazing!!

Annette Allen said...

oh my heck.. these are some of my favorites.. great designing..

wienerhoneymooners said...

I am a papers gal too..I hoard it too much and I am trying to use it more!!! So I hear you on using the old stuff..I just need to use ANY stuff!

Thanks for adding this loveliness to the Sketch it Saturday Gallery at US! LOVE your style!!!

Angel Johns said...

I love your cards and the take on the Unscripted Sketches sketch!!!

dstandard said...

What a fabulous take on the sketch Laurel! Thanks for playing at US!

01 09 10