Sunday, January 12, 2014

Project Life Week 52

I only have a couple of weeks left in my Project Life Album from last year to complete (all from December).  I decided to do Week 52.  I was so caught up all year but December I got behind.  I had report cards to do along with so much December activity thus the PL got put on the back burner.  I am not going to be doing it this year, perhaps a Project 12 instead.

For week 52 I have used some Tis The Season by Echo Park, along with a few Elle's Studio tags and some Technique Tuesday stamps.






5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!!!

Annette Allen said...

looks like you had a fabulous Christmas.. love week 52

Rose said...

awesome!!! way to finish all 52 weeks!!!

Jeanne said...

Wow! Amazing Week 52, Laurel! It sure looks like it was a happy Christmas and full of laughter. How cool is that?! Traditions were kept and maybe new ones beginning. You've got to be proud of your accomplishment. While I'll miss seeing your PL layouts, I know they are a ton of work. I am curious as to what what in that very large package you were holding! ;)

Audrey Pettit said...

I absolutely adore this project, but I KNOW I could never keep up! I think you've done an amazing job staying on top of this all year, and I've really enjoyed your pages. Love the color combo for week 52 here. Love all the stripes and dots, too. The chalkboard title is really eye catching!

01 09 10