Monday, November 18, 2013

Stamps and Stickers combined on some Christmas Cards

I am up on the SRM Stickers Blog today with these cards.  The assignment was to combine Stamps and Stickers.  Of course I dug into my Unity stamps.  I love this cute little Santa from the Naughty, Nice, Not Sure se (which by the way is on sale right now!)  I also used some of my Pebbles Basics paper and some Twinery Twine.


Lots of SRM Stickers on this card (Check out the SRM Blog for a complete list)

For this one I added the Santa list and did you notice I put the 'Ho Ho Ho' upside down so it says 'Oh Oh Oh' and then I used a Pebbles candy dot to check of naughty.  How fun!


10 comments:

Bananastamper said...

lol, these are so fun! Love the colour combo and the naughty theme, ha ha!

Piali said...

Super cute!! Loooooooove it!

Audrey Pettit said...

These are just beyond cute, Laurel! Love those sweet Santa images and love the lists and sentiments. The naughty bullet point just makes me smile. Awesome detailing and color combo, too. Really love the lime green and pops of black you added in!

Sarah said...

these are adorable! love the color combo~!

Angi Barrs said...

Sweet Christmas design! Love that Santa!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute cute cute!! I am loving the Santas!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

These are adorable, Laurel! Love those cute Santas!

Jeanne said...

Super cards, Laurel. Fun and festive. Great colors. I really like how you put the ho, ho, ho upside down and checked off the naughty box. Very funny!

bonnie said...

Oh these are too cute for words...

Unknown said...

Darling. Love that your fun sense of humor comes through on the 2nd one!

01 09 10