Saturday, October 12, 2013

Tis the Season Christmas cards

I have a couple of Tis the Season cards for you today.  I LOVE the Tis the Season, it is one of my all time favorite Christmas ones... I am having a hard time using it (afraid to make the 'wrong' project with it, hehehe).

On this first card I have used a Silhouette cut and the sentiment is a PTI die.  The twine is May Arts


When I saw the striped paper I immediately thought of candy canes so this card came about.  I have used some Papertrey Ink stamps and dies to create this one.  Again some May Arts twine and vellum snowflakes.

12 comments:

Alanna said...

These are both so fabulous. Great die cuts and the papers are so much fun.

Jeanne said...

Wonderful cards, Laurel. The first one reminds me of a cozy sweater for some reason. The second one...I can smell the hot chocolate. I hear you on being hesitant to use a favorite paper pack for fear of not having enough later for that one project. I think you've done well on these two! *Ü*

Angi Barrs said...

Festive projects! I really love that reindeer card!

Bananastamper said...

Fabulous Christmas cards! LOVE the papers and fun dies! I think you chose well!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

these are sooooooooo gorgeous!!!! i loveeeeeeeeee those mugs and the deer!!!!!

Rose said...

beautiful cards and i love the deer :)

Annette Allen said...

wow these cards are amazing.. I really love that dear card.. so pretty

Ashley Horton said...

Really cute Christmas cards, Laurel!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

These are fab Laurel, love them both!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, these are SO precious, Laurel! I can see why you're afraid to cut into that adorable paper! So, so pretty, and your designs are fabulous. I ADORE the cocoa cups with the candy canes. So love the sentiment banner at the bottom and the tiny tag. Really beautiful reindeer, too!

Unknown said...

Such fun cards. The reindeer one reminds me of a sweater I had as a kid! :)

Unknown said...

Such fun cards. The reindeer one reminds me of a sweater I had as a kid! :)

01 09 10